Lift for Life is a 1-hour interactive workshop to teach participants how to lift for life.
Lift for Life Key Topics:
- Three big benefits of resistance training not often talked about but should be.
- Six fundamental movement patterns that should be practiced.
- How to design your very own efficient, effective, and adaptable training plan.
- Training plan template.
- Training plan guide.
- Workshop video recording to download.
- Free basic Zoom account.
- Dress in comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely.
- Pen and paper.
We will be practicing the six fundamental movements. Equipment is not required. Lift for Life is NOT a workout.
- Saturday, February 12, 2022
- 8: 30 AM (MST)
*Adjust the time for your time zone.
- Basic Members or Non-Members: $30/pp
- Project Members: free
About the Instructor – Tammy Lee
- Owner of GO FIT LIFE
- 22 years experience in the fitness and wellness industry
- canfitpro PRO TRAINER teaching fitness and wellness certification courses
- Bachelor of Education, Acadia University
- Endurance athlete and cookie monster
Need More Info?
Send me a private message: email@example.com
Can’t Make This Workshop?
That’s okay! Sign up for my newsletter and be the first to know about the next one.