Introducing Tone Me Up & Down
A 6-week progressive weightlifting program to help women build strength, fitness, and lose fat to increase overall muscle tone.
Benefits & Features
- 12 full-length strength training videos and 2 guided stretching videos.
- Each workout is repeated twice = 4 guided workouts by video per week.
- Workouts range from 30 – 60 minutes.
- A 6-week progressive training plan for walking, running or cycling.
- A high-protein recipe ebook with 52 recipes and a 4-week sample meal plan.
- A plant-based recipe ebook with 58 recipes and a 4-week sample meal plan.
- Workbook with templates for weight loss, food, and fitness tracking.
- Heart rate training guides for those that want to hit their targets.
- Program training calendar to keep you on track.
- Printable handouts for every video workout to guide you and track your progress.
- The program is reusable, lifetime ownership, including all future updates and additions.
- A Basic GFL membership is included which provides ongoing support from our community even after the program ends
- Unlimited program support from Tammy Lee
- Dumbbells and/or kettlebells ranging from 3 lbs to 15/20 lbs or more (everyone is starting at a different level)
- Designated workout space at home with the ability to commit up to 45+ minute workouts
- No injuries that could be made worse by increasing your physical activity (please talk to your doctor first)
Try some of my workouts for free here.
Purchase this program individually or get it along with many others in the GO FIT LIFE Project here.