A MATTER OF CALORIES
A Matter of Calories is a 2-hour online interactive workshop to teach participants how to calculate their estimated daily calorie intake required for weight loss, gain or maintenance. I will then teach them how to use these values to create their very own macronutrient profile. Finally, I will teach how all this data is useful to optimize training and recovery.
Everyone will leave with their personalized values established and a new skill to help them reach their goals. Participants can ask questions any time during the workshop.
DATE & TIME
- Sunday, March 21
- 5 PM MST
- 7 PM AST
- 8 PM EST
PART ONE – DETERMINE YOUR ESTIMATED VALUES
- BMR = Basal Metabolic Rate
- REE = Resting Energy Expenditure
- AEE = Activity Energy Expenditure
- TEE = Total Energy Expenditure
Together, I will walk participants through each step of calculating their values. Then I will teach participants how these values can vary from day-to-day based on factors such as training intensity, food intake, lifestyle, sleep, illness, etc. Participants will be able to get a good idea of how many calories they should be consuming to lose, gain, or maintain their weight.
PART TWO – CREATE YOUR PERSONALIZED MARCONUTRIENT PROFILE
I will teach participants how to create their personalized macronutrient profile and how to tweak it for their goals. Participants will learn how to tweak this for micro and mesocycles. In other words, how to tweak on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis for changes in sports training, exercise activity, and overall lifestyle.
BONUS: PART 3 – USE VALUES TO OPTIMIZE PERFORMANCE & RECOVERY
I will teach participants how they can use these values to optimize training and recovery in everyday fitness or for specific goals in their sport. However, this is a large topic that requires its own workshop so I will just touch on a few key points that are very beneficial and participants will be able to utilize quickly.
- Basic understanding of math.
- Pen, paper, and a calculator.
- Your current weight in lbs or kg.
- Your height in cm or in.
- Free basic Zoom account
- Worksheets will be emailed to participants once registered.
- Access to the recording will be available after the workshop.
- Participants will need to bring a pen/pencil, paper, & calculator.
- This is not a weight loss coaching workshop. This is to help you develop an extremely important and useful tool to coach yourself.
- This workshop is not about any special type of diet, It’s about calories. This information is applicable to all ways of eating.
- The values you determine in this workshop will give you a good estimate but should not be taken as exact values. There are many various factors at play that can alter the outcome. We will discuss this at the start of the workshop.
- Participants will not receive a copy of my presentation as this is a protected business asset. I ask that all participants refrain from taking photos or screenshots of my presentation. Anyone caught doing so will be asked to leave the workshop with no refund. Thank you for your cooperation and respect.
FEES & REGISTRATION
***ADD MY EMAIL TO YOUR ADDRESS BOOK SO YOU RECEIVE MATERIALS AND ZOOM MEETING DETAILS***
- The workshop is capped at 20 participants for non-members.
- Launch Special – 50% off regular price $75/pp* for non-members ($150 reg. price)
- All members are free to join as space has already been reserved for you. The fee is included in the GFLP membership subscription.
- All participants must agree to my Terms & Conditions in order to participate in this workshop. This is done through the registration process.
- There are no refunds within 5 days of the workshop. Refunds are subject to a $15 cancellation fee for administration purposes.
*taxes not included
ARE YOU A COACH OR WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ONE?
This workshop is excellent for coaches to help with their client’s goals. If you are a coach or trainer and would like to acquire a weight loss coaching certification, check out my canfitpro Healthy Eating & Weight Loss Coach certification courses that I teach online HERE. You can also visit canfitpro.com for more information pertaining to this certification.