How to Make Deliciously Easy Homemade Vegan Nutella
I’m about to show you how to make the easiest and yummiest homemade Nutella that is vegan-friendly. You only need a handful of ingredients, a high-speed blender and a mason jar.
Nutella is a delicious hazelnut chocolate spread. It goes great with the following foods:
- graham crackers
And my personal fav – on a spoon. 😋
3 More Ways to Use Nutella
If you are a Nutella lover, you should also check out these other recipes. Make a couple of batches of my homemade Nutella first so that you can make these specialties below.
- These easy Nutella Crescent Rolls are a delicious little dessert or breakfast idea made with only three ingredients. They are lovely served warm!
- Ever had pizza for dessert? If not, you must try this Nutella Pizza.
- Of course, there’s always Nutella Hot Chocolate. OMGGGG!
Homemade Nutella Vegan-Friendly
- High-speed blender
- Mason jar
- 2 cups 240g roasted hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup 120ml hazelnut milk (or almond)
- Place the roasted hazelnuts in a high-speed blender and blend until ground to tiny pieces.2 cups 240g roasted hazelnuts
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blitz again until smooth. You will need to scrape down the edges a few times during this process.1 tbsp. vanilla extract, 4 tbsp. cocoa powder, 4 tbsp. maple syrup, ¼ tsp. salt, 2 tsp. coconut oil, ½ cup 120ml hazelnut milk (or almond)
- Add in additional milk if required to reach a butter-like texture.
- Spoon the nutella into a mason jar. Voila!
- It will keep well for up to 4 weeks in an airtight mason jar on the counter without storing it in the fridge.
- 119 kcal
- 10g fats
- 7g carbs
- 3g protein
👩🏻💻 Rate My Recipe
Please scroll to the bottom of this page and rate my recipe. Let me know your thoughts in the comments section. Did you try it? Was it easy to make for you? Did you make any substitutions or changes? I would love to hear about it.
And if you liked it, get more recipes through the buttons below.
Four Weeks of Fun Fitness
Following a simple and fun program is a sure way to make positive changes in your body and life within a reasonable amount of time. Check out two of my popular 4-week fitness and weight loss reusable programs below. If you need assistance or have any questions, please send me an email.