Boost Me, Tammy Lee is a 28-day intermediate-level program designed to boost your fitness and weight loss.
This program includes:
- Weekly food and fitness challenges.
- 10 strength & conditioning workout videos averaging around 30 minutes.
- Structured cardio training for walking, running or cycling on alternate days.
- Meal plan with 40- low-cal whole food recipes.
- Healthy eating and habit guides for sustainable weight loss.
- Community discussion board for questions and support at each step.
- Unlimited support specific to this program.
- Lifetime access to program and future upgrades with purchase as long as you remain active (read my Sunset Policy).
HOW DOES BOOST ME, TAMMY LEE WORK?
Participants are guided through a one-week prep period to get ready for Boost. Preparation is an extremely important part of any program. It sets you up for success and helps keep you organized and on track to complete the challenge.
Each week you are given a set of challenges along with workout goals and healthy eating guidelines. Participants must complete this challenges and meet each goal before the week is up if they want the best results from this program.
That’s it! The program is not complicated. It’s designed to be simple and manageable, making it doable to complete. Being able to complete a program is empowering and boosts confidence!
The program is best suited for strong beginners to intermediate fitness levels. Some exercises are high-impact and require quick transitions. All participants must be able to get down and up off the floor without severe pain or restrictions. Exercise modifications are included but only to a limited degree. If you have a lower fitness level or limited mobility, check out Weigh to GO!
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS SAY?
“As usual with Tammy’s programs, this one delivers! Tons of useful info, the Mindset Connections are a great tool! This program helps you work on habit-forming, not yo-yoing! This is my second time doing BOOST, it is a great challenge to keep coming back, to mix up my fitness program. Highly recommend this program, but you can guarantee that any program of Tammy’s will be FANTASTIC! Don’t wait JUST DO IT!” ~ Nikki Zarr, AB
“I love Boost Me, Tammy Lee. This program is easy to follow, has lots of personal interaction, short workouts which fit into my busy schedule and recipes that my family and I really like. The food challenges are achievable and the results make me feel better, sleep better and I have lost a few pounds too. Even better, the information that I’ve learned can be incorporated into my daily life quite easily. Please offer this program again … I’ll definitely sign up.” ~ Arleen Stevens, NS
“Such a great program! There is so much information included and helpful tips and ideas on changing behaviours, setting goals, setting ourselves up for success and reasonable weight loss that is manageable and realistic. The recipes, materials, booklets, training videos, and workouts just add an incredible substance to this program. Highly suggest to anyone who is serious about getting healthier, losing weight, and is ready to make positive changes in their lives.” ~ Sandy Grandison, AB
If you are unhappy with this program within 7-days of purchase, I will give you all your money back. No hassles.
Boost Me, Tammy Lee Suggested Equipment
For Workout Videos:
- Safe space in your home to exercise.
- Dumbbells and kettlebells (kettlebells are optional).
- Weights range from 3lbs to 15lbs but depending on your weightlifting experience, you may need more.
- Fitness mat, sweat towel, water to hydrate.
- Shoes specifically for walking are recommended and consider the type of terrain, ie: trail vs road.
- If indoors, a treadmill.
- Nordic walking poles are optional.
- Shoes specifically for running are recommended and consider the type of terrain, ie: trail vs road.
- If indoors, a treadmill.
- You can ride outside using any type of bike you wish.
- Make sure your bike is adjusted to fit you properly to avoid muscle strain.
- If indoors, a spin bike or cycling trainer.
For All Outdoor Activities
- Choose safe routes and let someone know where you are going.
- Dress in layers and hydrate with water.
- In extreme weather conditions, it's best to stay close to home in case of an emergency situation.
MEAL PLAN & RECIPES
A meal plan with recipes will be given to all participants but it is optional. An ingredient substitution list is provided to help modify recipes to personal preferences. However, further modifications will have to be made by the individual participant. It is impossible to satisfy everyone's food preferences, accommodate allergies, and so forth.
For anyone on a special diet due to medical reasons, please take the meal plan with recipes to your medical professional for an assessment and get their permission before using it.
This program is packed with guides, workout handouts, a program calendar, and templates to help you keep track, stay focused, and assess your progress during the challenge. Once participants are registered, you will receive guidance on where to access these and how to use them to work towards your goals.