Tone Me Up & Down is a 6-week training program designed to help people build strength and decrease body fat to increase muscle definition. It is suitable for beginner to intermediate fitness levels. No prior lifting experience is necessary as I instruct you through every lift. Dumbbells are required.
The workouts are instructional. They start off with mainly 2 sets of 12 – 15 reps per exercise. Workouts last around 30 minutes in the first few weeks. In the latter half of the program, they extend to 45+ minutes. Every workout includes a warm-up and cool-down stretch.
Each week we progress by adding intensity through higher reps and more sets. We incorporate a variety of lifting techniques to increase the intensity, such as supersetting.
The program progresses each week but there is the freedom to pause and repeat a week if needed. This is an excellent option for beginners who need more time at one level before moving to the next.
Participants can begin the program at any time. All exercises can be done at home. The plan includes structured workouts for walking, cycling and running too. Choose your favourite cardio activity for the days you are not lifting.
TONE ME UP & DOWN FEATURES
- 12 full-length strength training videos and 2 guided stretching videos.
- Each workout is repeated twice = 4 guided workouts by video per week.
- Workouts range from 30 – 60 minutes.
- A 6-week progressive training plan for walking, running or cycling.
- A high-protein recipe ebook with 52 recipes and a 4-week sample meal plan.
- A plant-based recipe ebook with 58 recipes and a 4-week sample meal plan.
- Workbook with templates for weight loss, food, and fitness tracking.
- Heart rate training guides for those that want to hit their targets.
- Program training calendar to keep you on track.
- Printable handouts for every video workout to guide you and track your progress.
Required equipment: a range of dumbbells from 3 – 15 lbs is ideal. Users will need to adjust based on their strength level and fitness experience.
TONE ME UP & DOWN SAMPLE WEEK
KEY FEATURE: RESET & REUSE
Once you complete the program, you can do it again at any time that’s convenient for you. Just send me an email and I will reset the program for you.
WHO CAN JOIN?
Anyone can join this program. It is highly recommended that you seek advice from your doctor if you have a medical condition or concern.
Individuals can purchase this program as a stand-alone or become a GFL Project Member and get access to ALL my online programs. Learn more about it HERE.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Feel free to post them in the comments section at the bottom of this page or send me a direct email.
Required equipment: a range of dumbbells from 3 - 15 lbs is ideal. Users will need to adjust based on their strength level and fitness experience.