Tone Me Up & Down is a 6-week progressive training program designed to help build strength and increase muscle tone.
It is suitable for beginner to intermediate fitness levels. No prior lifting experience is necessary as I instruct you through every lift. Dumbbells are required.
The workouts are instructional. They start off with mainly 2 sets of 12 – 15 reps per exercise. Workouts last around 30 minutes in the first few weeks. In the latter half of the program, they extend to 45+ minutes. Every workout includes a warm-up and cool-down stretch.
Each week we progress by adding intensity through higher reps and more sets. We incorporate a variety of lifting techniques to increase the intensity, such as supersetting.
The program progresses each week but there is the freedom to pause and repeat a week if needed. This is an excellent option for beginners who need more time at one level before moving to the next.
Participants can begin the program at any time. All exercises can be done at home. The plan includes structured workouts for walking, cycling and running too. Choose your favourite cardio activity for the days you are not lifting.
TONE ME UP & DOWN FEATURES
- 12 full-length strength training videos and 2 guided stretching videos.
- Each workout is repeated twice = 4 guided workouts by video per week.
- Workouts range from 30 – 60 minutes.
- A 6-week progressive training plan for walking, running or cycling.
- Choose between a meal plan with recipes for omnivores or vegetarians.
- Workbook with templates for weight loss, food, and fitness tracking.
- Heart rate training guides to hit your personalized targets.
- Program training calendar to keep you on track.
- Printable handouts for every video workout to guide you and track your progress.
- Lifetime access and unlimited program support from Tammy Lee.
Required equipment: a range of dumbbells from 3 – 15 lbs is ideal. Users will need to adjust based on their strength level and fitness experience.
TONE ME UP & DOWN SAMPLE WEEK
WHO CAN JOIN?
Anyone who can get down and up off the floor without risk of causing pain or injury can join this program. It is highly recommended that you seek advice from your doctor if you have a medical condition or concern before joining this program. Not all exercises are suitable for everyone.
Required equipment: a range of dumbbells from 3 - 15 lbs is ideal. Users will need to adjust based on their strength level and fitness experience.