Tammy’s Tabata Training Program features 6-week training programs for a variety of levels so they can increase their fitness, strength and flexibility. The training calendars direct you on what workout to use on specific days, in combination with other workouts you do on your own (such as walking, running, etc). A one-time payment gives life-long access as long as you own your account, no matter how many upgrades, workouts, and new training calendars I upload. Want more than just this? Check out my GO FIT LIFE PROJECT.
What is Tabata?
Tabata is commonly known as high-intensity interval training that consists of eight sets of fast-paced exercises each performed for 20 seconds interspersed with a brief rest of 10 seconds. Tammy’s Tabata puts a spin on that!
First of all, I created both high and low-intensity workouts so that way beginners can start off properly and build a foundation before attempting more challenging workouts.
Secondly, my library consists of 30:30 Tabatas and 40:20 Tabatas. 30:30 means the participant will work for 30 seconds and then actively rest for 30 seconds. 40:20 means the participant will work for 40 seconds and then actively rest for 20 seconds.
Tammy’s Tabata is unique as I take the basic Tabata structure and create new and fun ways to work out. One thing for sure, you will NEVER get bored. Also, time flies when you’re having fun and these workouts are done before you even know it. In fact, you may even double-dose because you love them that much.
Who can use Tammy’s Tabata Training?
Anyone, anywhere, anytime! Workouts included for all fitness levels and some just for beginners.
- the majority of the workouts use only your body weight
- dumbbells range 3 lbs to 20 lbs (ie: a 3 lb set and an 8 lbs set)
- dumbbell range will depend on the strength of the user
- kettlebells can be used in place of dumbbells
- Tabata video workouts using various interval types
- full body workouts for beginner fitness levels
- core workouts for intermediate to advanced fitness levels
- leg workouts for intermediate to advanced fitness levels
- BONUS: I also added my express Tabata workouts I made for my YouTube channel
- 6-week training calendars to help you build fitness and stay on track
- workout guides to download and print for every workout (except the bonus vids from my YT channel)
- RPE chart to guide your workout intensity using heart rate
- blank template to create your own training schedule from my Tabata workout library
- training tips and individual email support
- a members community comments section below each video
- email notifications to keep you motivated (option to turn them off)
- highly organized and user-friendly platform
- personal profile to track your progress
- resume to where you left off by the click of a button
- points and a certificate when you complete all workouts!
That’s right! You can do these workouts as often as you like. Combine them with other training plans, like Build Glute Strength.
NOTE: To ensure you get my program notifications, please make sure you add my email to your address book and sign up for my newsletter.
After reading these exciting details, if you have questions about this program, fire me off an email. I’d love to hear from you.
Coach Tammy ✌️