Tammy’s Tabata Training is a 6-week Tabata training program for anyone that likes to do Tabata-style workouts. The training calendars direct you on what workout to use on specific days. You can combine this program with other types of training you may be doing such as walking, running or cycling. Together, this would make a fantastic well-rounded fitness plan.
What is Tabata?
Tabata is commonly known as high-intensity interval training that consists of eight sets of fast-paced exercises each performed for 20 seconds interspersed with a brief rest of 10 seconds. Tammy’s Tabata puts a spin on that!
First of all, I created both high and low-intensity workouts so that way beginners can start off properly and build a foundation before attempting more challenging workouts.
Secondly, my library consists of 30:30 Tabatas and 40:20 Tabatas. 30:30 means the participant will work for 30 seconds and then actively rest for 30 seconds. 40:20 means the participant will work for 40 seconds and then actively rest for 20 seconds.
Tammy’s Tabata is unique as I take the basic Tabata structure and create new and fun ways to work out. One thing for sure, you will NEVER get bored. Also, time flies when you’re having fun and these workouts are done before you even know it. In fact, you may even double-dose because you love them that much.
Who can use Tammy’s Tabata Training?
Beginner to experienced fitness enthusiasts. A fantastically fun way for walkers, runners and cyclists to cross-train.
- the majority of the workouts use only your body weight
- dumbbells range 3 lbs to 20 lbs (ie: a 3 lb set and an 8 lbs set)
- dumbbell range will depend on the strength of the user
- kettlebells can be used in place of dumbbells
- Tabata video workouts using various interval types
- full body workouts for beginner fitness levels
- core workouts for intermediate to advanced fitness levels
- leg workouts for intermediate to advanced fitness levels
- 6-week training calendars to help you train and stay on track
- workout guides to download and print for every workout (except the bonus vids from my YT channel)
- RPE chart to guide your workout intensity using heart rate
- blank template to create your own training schedule from my Tabata workout library
- training tips and individual email support
- a private group and forum for Tammy’s Tabata members
- email notifications to keep you motivated (option to turn them off)
- highly organized social learning platform
- personal profile to track your progress
- achievement badges
Want to Join?
Sign up for the GO FIT LIFE Project and get instant access to this program. LEARN MORE