Introducing Project S.E.L.F.
Project S.E.L.F. is what every woman should compete BEFORE they begin their fitness, weight loss or wellness journey. This is the secret to creating a lifestyle that will work with the eb and flow of your life, and can be sustained for life. Not enough women are PLANNING! Not enough women are learning how to sustain, modify, and adapt their routines!
To get it right, women should first learn and plan so they understand! Education and mapping it all out is important. Then you have something that you can actually implement that works for your life!
This 90-day transformation program helps women set meaningful goals, develop a doable path to achieve them, and teach the fundamental skills and knowledge they need to create and sustain new habits in fitness and wellness.
One of my past participants called this “a mature program” and I love how that sounds because it is a mature program. We aren’t fussing over a bigger booty or six-pack of abs. We focus on developing self-discipline, and self-esteem, and making the necessary commitment to consistently show up for our SELF, during the hards time and the good times.
I don’t know a single person that has an easy life where everything just falls into place and never faces hardships, has to deal with stress, or bumps into unforeseen obstacles.
One MUST learn how to push through when times get tough. If not, you will lose yourself. And you will continue to lose yourself over and over again because, as I said, the road is never gonna be easy.
There is no “right” time to put your personal goals on your priority list. The time is always now!
WHO IS PROJECT S.E.L.F. FOR?
Women who are ready to do. It’s a ‘doers’ program. You MUST be committed to making change before signing up.
Participants are expected to complete weekly workbooks. They can use the video tutorials to guide them along.
Participants are also expected to work on their SELF on a daily basis, committing to 5 minutes minimum. There’s weekly guidance and specific direction to develop personalized exercise routines, healthy eating practices, sensible weight loss goals, and a proactive mindset.
If you are a woman who struggles with the following issues, we tackle these in this program.
- struggling to set realistic goals that you can work towards even with everything else on your plate
- lack self-discipline, self-control, the ability to commit, and see exercise as just another chore
- failing to establish boundaries and let others steal your time away from yourself
- feeling wild amounts of guilt if you take any amount of time to work on yourself
- pushing your goals to the side every time something comes up, or always making excuses
- scrambling to figure out how to make it all work because you are so overwhelmed with life
- feel lost, unsupported and don’t even know what to do anymore
WHAT IS S.E.L.F.?
S = synergy: how to balance it all no matter where you are in life because ‘busy’ is no longer an excuse.
E = empowerment: become an empowered mature woman through education and skill development.
L = liberation: create boundaries and barriers around your goals and the time you need to work towards them so you can actually move towards achieving them and reap all the benefits they provide you (strength, weight loss, etc).
F = fulfillment: this final component is achieved when you are able to do all three components above on a regular and consistent basis for at least six months or more. Your life will change!
Helping women create their S.E.L.F. through wellness coaching, education, and community support.
Read what many women have said about my coaching and how it has helped them HERE.
- make sustainable changes to develop a healthier active lifestyle, for life
- apply similar tactics that personal trainers use on your SELF
- understand what commitment means and how to follow through with it
- work to establish the habit “showing up” without someone holding your hand
- make your health and SELF a priority, set boundaries and stand up for your SELF
Most importantly, get all the education and tools you need to modify your routines so that when live throws curve balls, you don’t quit, you modify!
- unlimited program support and feedback from Tammy
- weekly workbook required to be completed each week, work on it 5 minutes per day
- step-by-step video guides on how to complete the workbook (20-30 minutes per week)
- customized goal-setting, planning, and problem-solving to enhance your SELF
- community discussion board underneath every step to ask more questions and get support
FEES & REGISTRATION:
- $120 pp
- Lifetime access as long as you keep an active account. Read my Sunset Policy.
BONUS: New participants will receive a personal account and are welcome to join the GFL community groups for extra support and encouragement.
NEED MORE INFO?
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Loving yourSELF isn’t vanity. It’s sanity.” 💕