No Bake Carrot Cake Cookies
These cookies are so easy to make. Store them in the fridge for days. Make a double batch as they won't last long. If you find them a little too soft, feel free to add some rolled oats, spooning in a little extra until you get to your desired consistency.
- 1 cup nut butter of your choice
- ½ cup finely shredded coconut non-sweetened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp of allspice
- ½ tsp Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cup chopped dates or more
- ½ cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 finely shredded carrot
- 2 tbsp rolled oats (optional)
Mix all the ingredients by hand in a bowl.
Scoop tablespoon size amount into palm of hand and roll into a ball.
Press to flatten cookie on a sheet.
Place in container and store in the fridge.
Optional: add rolled oats to increase density