Tammy’s Tabata Training is a 6-week Tabata training program for beginners to level up their fitness in a fun way.
The training calendar directs you on what workout to use on specific days. Combine this program with other types of training, such as walking, running or cycling. Together, this makes a fantastic well-rounded fitness plan and so I have included these extra workouts in the training calendars.
What is Tabata?
Tabata is commonly known as high-intensity interval training that consists of eight sets of fast-paced exercises each performed for 20 seconds interspersed with a brief rest of 10 seconds. Tammy’s Tabata puts a spin on that!
First of all, I use a low-intensity interval training style known as L.I.T.T. so beginners can focus on building a proper base before trying Tammy’s Tabata for Spunky Levels.
My workout video library consists of 30:30 Tabatas and 40:20 Tabatas. 30:30 means the participant will work for 30 seconds and then actively rest for 30 seconds. 40:20 means the participant will work for 40 seconds and then actively rest for 20 seconds.
Tammy’s Tabata is unique as I take the basic Tabata structure and create new and fun ways to work out. One thing is for sure, you will NEVER get bored. Time flies when you’re having fun and these workouts are done before you even know it. You may even double-dose because you love them that much.
Who can use Tammy’s Tabata Training?
This program is designed for beginner fitness levels. It is a fantastically fun way for walkers, runners and cyclists to cross-train.
- all workouts use just your bodyweight
- users can use dumbbells and other equipment as they please
- dumbbell range will depend on the strength of the user
- Tabata video workouts using various interval types
- full body workouts
- core workouts
- leg workouts
- 6-week training calendar to help you train and stay on track
- workout guides to download and print for every workout (except the bonus vids from my YT channel)
- RPE chart to guide your workout intensity using heart rate
- blank template to create your own training schedule from my Tabata workout library
- training tips and individual email support
- access private fitness community groups and connect with others
- email notifications to keep you motivated (option to turn them off)
- personal profile to track your progress
- unlimited program support from Tammy Lee
How to Join?
Purchase this course individually or get it in along with many others in the GO FIT LIFE Project program. LEARN MORE