Scale Back the Snacks is a 14-day interactive program to help you change the way you snack for healthier eating practices and weight loss too.
Scale Back the Snacks will teach you:
- to your snacking triggers and be mindful about your eating practices
- help you to reduce or eliminate chronic snacking
- help you to be more intentional in creating full-filling meals that satisfy you and therefore, reduce the “need” to snack throughout the day
- for those looking to lose weight, this may help you create the calorie deficit you are struggling to achieve
- printable program booklet to download
- video tutorials to guide you through
- community discussion board below each step
- lifetime access including all future upgrades and additions
- your progress is tracked so you never lose your spot
- unlimited program support from Tammy Lee
Before taking this program, I suggest completing the How to Build a Habit foundational program. This program will teach you how habits are formed, setting you up for better success with future habit building for Mind Your Gut.
Be sure to also check out Water Works Hydration Habit program here. This program is an eye-opener. Water does a lot more than what we realize, including extending our life.
Psssst: if you love to read and you are at a point in your life where you truly want to focus more on building healthier habits, I recommend reading Charles Duhigg’s book ‘The Power of Habit.”