The Personal Training Specialist 25-hour certification course is a comprehensive course designed to increase your knowledge and confidence level to train clients in a one-on-one or small group (2-3 people) setting. The online learning resource provides an interactive experience going through the key concepts from the course manual. The course covers a wide range of topics preparing you for the exams and the career of a personal trainer.
- No prior experience or certifications are needed to take this course.
- A free basic Zoom account set up prior to the course.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Aspects of fitness, wellness and basic training principles
- Nutrition and bioenergetics
- Cardiorespiratory, skeletal, and muscular system anatomy and function
- Flexibility, mobility, and fascia
- Passive and dynamic assessments
- Periodized program design and delivery
- The business of personal training
COURSE DATES & TIMES
- In-Person Course – Register with ID# 108759
- Fri, Oct 1 to Sun, Oct 3
- 9 AM – 6:30 PM (MDT)
- Theory Exam: Sat, Oct 23
- 10 am – 1 pm MDT
- Theory Exam ID#: 108760
- Virtual Course – Register with ID# 105113
- Mon, Nov 22 to Fri, Nov 26
- 9 AM – 2:30 PM (MDT) each day
- Theory Exam: Sat, Dec 18
- 10 am – 12 pm MDT
- Theory Exam ID#: 105114
To ensure we have a successful learning environment, we have a 20 student capacity limit per course.
Did you know that canfitpro certification courses are recognized nationally AND internationally? Read about it here as well as many other FAQs about canfitpro certifications.
FEES & REGISTRATION:
- Early Bird Rates apply to registrations received more than three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the event.
- The Non-Member Rates include a one-year canfitpro Professional membership.
- CLICK HERE to visit the PTS course page for more info and view fees.
NOTE: All questions regarding fees, registration, memberships, and more are to be directed to canfitpro as we teach the courses but do not handle administration for the courses or organization.
Tammy Slauenwhite: email@example.com
To see all our canfitpro courses – CLICK HERE
These tutorials will help you get registered for the PTS course, help prepare for the course, and help you get set up for the theory exam and practical exam.
How to Order the Personal Training Specialist (PTS) Certification Course