canfitpro Personal Training Specialist certification
cafitpro Personal Training Specialist is a 25-hour certification comprehensive course. It is designed to increase your knowledge and confidence level to train clients in a one-on-one or small group (2-3 people) setting. The online learning resource provides an interactive experience going through the key concepts from the course manual. The course covers a wide range of topics preparing you for the exams and the career of a personal trainer.
canfitpro Personal Training Specialist 2022 courses coming soon
See all our courses HERE.
- No prior experience or certifications are needed to take this course.
- A free basic Zoom account.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Aspects of fitness, wellness and basic training principles
- Nutrition and bioenergetics
- Cardiorespiratory, skeletal, and muscular system anatomy and function
- Flexibility, mobility, and fascia
- Passive and dynamic assessments
- Periodized program design and delivery
- The business of personal training
FEES & REGISTRATION:
Early Bird Rates apply to registrations received more than three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the event. The Non-Member Rates include a one-year canfitpro Professional membership.
CLICK HERE to visit the PTS course page for more info and view fees.
NOTE: All questions regarding course fees, registration, canfitpro memberships are to be directed to canfitpro
Tammy Slauenwhite: firstname.lastname@example.org
These tutorials will help you get registered for the PTS course. They help prepare for the course and help you get set for the theory and practical exams.