This 20-week half marathon beginner training plan is designed to help non-competitive beginners run 21.1 km with confidence. The plan starts at 3 km and comes with email support.
NOTE: To use this plan, you will need a free basic TrainingPeaks account.
View the plan on TrainingPeaks now here.
The ULTIMATE training plan package for a first-timer
It comes jam-packed with the following goodies to help beginners succeed:
- 20-week reusable online training plan (requires TrainingPeaks)
- 20-week printable copy of the plan with a training calendar and detailed guide
- weekly training notes to help the beginner stay focused
- weekly drills for skills to help the beginner develop better running form and efficiency
- every workout is structured with a specific goal for that day
- 19-week progressive strength training plan with videos
- heart rate zone training guide
- running pace strategy guide
- 52 high-protein recipes with a sample meal plan and grocery lists
- extra tips on nutrition, shoes, and more
SUPPORT: it comes with email support too. Users can send questions to me about the plan at any time. Keep in mind, that questions are for the training plan, not for personal coaching. If you need personal coaching, you can learn more about that here.
Half Marathon Beginner Training Plan Samples
Read What My Athletes Say
“With Tammy’s online plans, Training Peaks, and my commitment to an active lifestyle, we have successfully met goal after goal. Tammy’s plans are personally created to work within my schedule, my abilities, and my goals. Life happens and when changes come up, she is so understanding and accommodating. From a client perspective, success comes from the commitment to complete the plans, but also I want to spend my time on the workout, not entering data before or afterwards. With TP all that work is done for me … right on my wrist!” ~ Heather Foote, Nova Scotia
“Tammy designed a strength program for me and coached me online through Training Peaks for my running. She did a fantastic job! I had amazing progress and crushed my goals with her help. Marathon training can be a grind but Tammy made it a fun and an amazing journey. She is really such a warm and encouraging person. I would 100% recommend her for any kind of fitness coaching you may need!” ~ Taryn Gibson, Alberta
Read more reviews here.
View all my training plans on TrainingPeaks here.