The Healthy Eating & Weight Loss Coach certification course is offered in-person and online.
Nutrition information is constantly evolving and being able to decipher this information and apply it to fat loss strategies is essential for success. This program will help you to better understand healthy eating, the value of regular activities, and sustainable methods to reduce body fat. This course will provide excellent methods and tools for fitness professionals to help them educate others about how to build a healthier body.
WHY CANFITPRO HWL CERTIFICATION?
Because it’s accessible all across Canada and around the globe, it’s affordable, and it will BOOST your career. It is one of the most efficient and credible ways to kick-start or expand your wellness career. Take the course and learn the foundational knowledge you need to start coaching clients confidently and successfully. Watch my video below to learn about what you can do with this certification.
- No prior experience or certifications are needed to take this course.
- For online courses, a free basic Zoom account set up prior to the course.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- The current epidemic of obesity
- The science of nutrition (physiology, metabolism & digestion)
- Macro and micronutrients
- Food intake practices to optimize fat loss
- Psychology of fat loss and behaviour modification
- How to start the fat loss journey
COURSE DATES & TIMES:
- In-Person Course – Register with ID# 108772
- Sat, Sept 24
- 9 AM – 7 PM (MDT)
- GO FIT LIFE Studio, 151 Silvanus Crescent, Fort McMurray
- Virtual Course – Register with ID# 108845
- Sat, Dec 4
- 9 AM – 7 PM (MDT)
To ensure we have a successful learning environment, we have a 20 student capacity limit per course.
Did you know that canfitpro certification courses are recognized nationally AND internationally? Read about it here as well as many other FAQs about canfitpro certifications.
FEES & REGISTRATION:
- Early Bird Rates apply to registrations received more than three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the event.
- The Non-Member Rates include a one-year canfitpro Professional membership.
- CLICK HERE to visit the HWL course page for more info and view fees.
NOTE: All questions regarding fees, registration, memberships, and more are to be directed to canfitpro as we teach the courses but do not handle administration for the courses or organization.
These tutorials will help you get registered for the HWL course, prepare for the course, and prepare for the theory exam.
How to Purchase and Take the canfitpro HWL course
How to Prepare for Your HWL Course
How to Access the HWL Course on Your Membership Portal
Watch the Fundamentals of Nutrition Series Before Attending Your Live Course