Groovy Smoothie Guide is a 79-page smoothie recipe guide to help you make better blends. The recipes are fun, simple, and delicious. The guide was inspired by my members who seek easy ways to get more protein in their diet. There is a huge variety of recipes included. Be sure to check out the picture gallery to see a few of the smoothies.
- better blending guide
- 30 Groovy Smoothie recipes to practice
- templates for meal planning and grocery shopping
- nutrient info and MFP barcode for each recipe
THE BETTER BLENDING GUIDE
I’ll be the first to admit that I used to throw everything in a blender and press blend. I had no idea what I was doing. In fact, I would get big chunks of food in my smoothie which wasn’t awesome. Eventually, I got sick of drinking chunks. As a result, I decided to get better at blending and nailed down a simple system for better blends. I am with my members in that I want whatever I make in the kitchen to be simple. The better blending guide included in this ebook will definitely help you take your smoothies over the top.
WEIGHT LOSS TIP
Use this guide along with a consistent exercise plan to lose weight. Here’s how…
- Replace one or two meals a day with your favourite smoothies from this guide. They are all made from whole foods, nutrient-rich, and have more protein to help keep you feeling satiated for longer.
- Do any exercise that you love three times per week for 40 – 60 minutes (or 5x per week for 20 – 30 minutes, etc). Beginners should start off with low-intensity exercises and those more experienced can include higher-intensity exercises.
- Weigh yourself daily, record your weight, and take an average at the end of the week. If you aren’t losing weight, reassess and make small adjustments to your exercise activity, food choices and/or eating habits.
Never give up. It takes practice. Give yourself a few weeks to tweak and settle into your regime.
Keep in mind, in order to lose weight you MUST create a calorie deficit. I recommend doing this through a combination of reducing calories through doable dietary changes and committing to consistent exercise that you enjoy so you stick with it. Think long-term. Every time you make a tweak or change, ask yourself this – “Can I sustain this for the rest of my life?” Be realistic. If the answer is no, then it’s probably not worth doing.
Need help? Contact me.