canfitpro Fitness Instructor Specialist certification
Early Bird Rates apply to registrations received more than three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the event. The Non-Member Rates include a one-year canfitpro Professional membership.
See all canfitpro courses HERE.
All 2022 courses and exams are now complete. Stay tuned for the 2023 schedule. To get notifications by email, send me a request: email@example.com
ABOUT THE FITNESS INSTRUCTOR SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION COURSE
This 25-hour certification course is a comprehensive course designed to increase your knowledge and confidence level to train clients in a group setting. The comprehensive course covers a wide range of topics preparing you for the exams and the career of a fitness instructor.
- No prior experience or certifications are needed to take this course.
- A free basic Zoom account is set up prior to the course.
- An understanding of how to use Zoom (practice).
- A secure and reliable internet connection so you do not get dropped during classes.
- Video and audio connections (ie: desktop computer with a webcam and built-in mic).
- Speak, read and write English.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
- Aspects of fitness, wellness and basic training principles
- Fitness theory: skeletal, muscular, neurological, cardiovascular and pulmonary systems
- Kinesiology/anatomy in action and bioenergetics
- Components of a fitness class from the warm-up to the cool-down
- Musicality: phrasing, cueing and appropriate music selection
- Leadership and motivation skills
- Special populations and injuries
Did you know that canfitpro certification courses are recognized nationally AND internationally? Read about it here as well as many other FAQs about canfitpro certifications.
FEES & REGISTRATION
- Early Bird Rates apply to registrations received more than three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the event.
- The Non-Member Rates include a one-year canfitpro Professional membership.
- CLICK HERE to visit the FIS course page for more info and view fees.