canfitpro Fascia, Movement and Assessments certification
2023 courses coming soon
Get the updates HERE.
This is a 7-hour certification course that will teach you to become skilled at anatomy concepts essential to understanding the complex interactions of the fascia. Learn to determine appropriate parameters for flexibility training. Describe and recognize the postural stress results of the upper and lower crossed syndrome and more! I will provide feedback and allow the opportunity to discuss the material and the application of the assessments.
- No prior experience or certifications are needed to take this course.
- For online courses, you will need a free Zoom account.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Anatomy Review (home study)
- Mobility and Fascia (in-class)
- Myofascial Systems (in-class)
- Static Postural Assessment (in-class)
- Dynamic Postural Assessment (in-class)
If you are already canfitpro certified (FIS, PTS, HWL), you will earn 4 CECs compared to only 2 CECs if you take the self-directed online course. For students with other certifications, check to see if this course qualifies for CECs with your organization.