This 7-hour live online course allows you to become skilled at anatomy concepts essential to understanding the complex interactions of the fascia. Learn to determine appropriate parameters for flexibility training. Describe and recognize the postural stress results of the upper and lower crossed syndrome and more! I will provide feedback and allow the opportunity to discuss the material and the application of the assessments.
- No prior experience or certifications are needed to take this course.
- A free basic Zoom account set up prior to the course.
- An understanding of how to use Zoom (practice).
- A secure and reliable internet connection so you do not get dropped during classes.
- Video and audio connections (ie: desktop computer with a webcam and built-in mic).
- Speak, read and write English.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Anatomy Review (home study)
- Mobility and Fascia (in-class)
- Myofascial Systems (in-class)
- Static Postural Assessment (in-class)
- Dynamic Postural Assessment (in-class)
If you are already canfitpro certified (FIS, PTS, HWL), you will earn 4 CECs compared to only 2 CECs if you take the self-directed online course. For students with other certifications, check to see if this course qualifies for CECs with your organization.
ATTENTION canfitpro PTS students and certified trainers – get this course for only $99. The regular non-member rate is $289. Click the Register button to learn more.
COURSE DATES & TIMES:
- Virtual Course – Register with ID# 105085
- Wednesdays, Feb 17 & 24
- 6 – 9:30 pm (MDT)
- Virtual Course – Register with ID# 105100
- Saturday, May 1
- 9 AM – 4 pm (MDT)
To ensure we have a successful learning environment, we have a 20 student capacity limit per course.
FEES & REGISTRATION:
- ATTENTION PTS students and trainers – get this course for only $99. The regular non-member rate is $289.
- Early Bird Rates apply to registrations received more than three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the event.
- The Non-Member Rates include a one-year canfitpro Professional membership.
- CLICK HERE to visit the FMA course page for more info and view fees.
NOTE: All questions regarding fees, registration, memberships, and more are to be directed to canfitpro as we teach the courses but do not handle administration for the courses or organization.