Fascia, Movement and Assessments is a 7-hour certification course that will teach you to become skilled at anatomy concepts essential to understanding the complex interactions of the fascia. Learn to determine appropriate parameters for flexibility training. Describe and recognize the postural stress results of the upper and lower crossed syndrome and more! I will provide feedback and allow the opportunity to discuss the material and the application of the assessments.
- No prior experience or certifications are needed to take this course.
- For online courses, you will need a free Zoom account.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Anatomy Review (home study)
- Mobility and Fascia (in-class)
- Myofascial Systems (in-class)
- Static Postural Assessment (in-class)
- Dynamic Postural Assessment (in-class)
If you are already canfitpro certified (FIS, PTS, HWL), you will earn 4 CECs compared to only 2 CECs if you take the self-directed online course. For students with other certifications, check to see if this course qualifies for CECs with your organization.
ATTENTION canfitpro PTS certified trainers and students – get this course for only $99. The regular non-member rate is $289. You will need to call into canfitpro head office to register. Make sure you have your membership ID.
COURSE DATES & TIMES:
- In-Person Course – Register with ID# 108774
- Sat, Nov 6
- 9 AM – 4 PM (MDT)
- GO FIT LIFE Studio, 151 Silvanus Crescent, Fort McMurray
To ensure we have a successful learning environment, we have a 20 student capacity limit per course.
FEES & REGISTRATION:
- Early Bird Rates apply to registrations received more than three (3) weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the event.
- The Non-Member Rates include a one-year canfitpro Professional membership.
- CLICK HERE to visit the FMA course page for more info and view fees.
NOTE: All questions regarding fees, registration, memberships, and more are to be directed to canfitpro as we teach the courses but do not handle administration for the courses or organization.