Eat Joy got a makeover for 2021. It is not just a recipe ebook but a healthy holiday guide. Eating healthy over the holidays doesn’t have to mean you are missing out on all the fun. There is no need to deny yourself any joyful foods. The key is simple – create balance. That is what this guide helps you do!
- 10 healthy holiday recipes
- done-for-you grocery list
- 10 festive party survival guide
- 5 habits to help you crush cravings
- 7-day Christmas fitness challenge
- nutrient info and MFP barcode for each recipe
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY?
“Recipes this tasty cannot be good for you, right? Wrong! I love that I need minimal ingredients and not a lot of time to make delicious food, guilt-free. If you are looking to mix up your menu, you NEED these in your life.” ~Nikki Zarr
“Tammy encourages me to love cooking again. I am so sick of chicken on the grill and roasted vegetables or salad. I am loving her great recipes and the ease of importing them into MFP. Tammy, you’re a rockstar!” ~Angie Amstutz
TRY ONE OF THE RECIPES
Get the Sugar-Free Christmas Cake recipe here.
RECIPE VIDEO TUTORIALS
Check out my recipe video tutorials on my YouTube channel here.
WANT MORE STUFF LIKE THIS?
The GO FIT LIFE PROJECT provides members with instant access to all my recipe books in addition to:
- ongoing guidance from me
- supportive online members-only community
- online fitness and wellness challenge
- online weight loss and strength training programs
- walking, running, and cycling plans
- monthly Mastermind Zoom classes
- wellness guides and workbooks
- VIP discounts on services and products outside the Project
- first dibs on everything I offer
Learn more about becoming a member here.