My consultation service is for individuals who need professional advice about topics related to fitness, wellness, weight loss, or career goals in the fitness industry. These consultations can be one-off or you can book numerous sessions.
Consults for the General Population:
- fitness plans – cardio, strength, flexibility, etc
- weight/fat loss
- goal setting
- overcoming obstacles
- motivational strategies
- positive mindset
- mental toughness
- juggling work, family, and fitness
Consults for the Athletic Population
- fitness plans for endurance athletes – triathletes, duathletes, runners, roadies, and mountain bikers
- strength training for endurance athletes
- weight loss for performance
- gear and gadgets
- goal setting
- assessments and form
- motivation & dedication
- mindset & mental toughness
- recovery routines
- how to train with busy schedules
- creating a support system
Student Consults for Pursuing Certification
- what certification is right for them
- private tutoring for exams
- stress and fear of failure
- developing a positive mindset
- increase confidence and self-esteem
Students can shadow me too. Please speak to me about this so we can set it up at the right time.
Business Consults for Fitness Professionals
- building a resume
- applying for a job
- expanding knowledge of fitness & wellness (ie: anatomy, bioenergetics, etc)
- setting up a business, online or in-person
- marketing and promotions
- systems management
- workflow automation
- social media management
- website building
How do we meet?
First, send me an email to check my availability. Once confirmed, I set up a Zoom meeting.
Reach out via email. That’s how it all starts: email@example.com
Why Book With Me?
I have over 22 years of coaching experience, hold numerous certifications in the fitness and wellness industry, and earned a Bachelor of Education from Acadia University. Other diplomas and certifications include, but are not limited to: business management (almost 30 years of experience), entrepreneurship, taxation, accounting, sales, computer operations, information processing, web development, and marketing. I am actively involved in all of these areas.
Learn more about me HERE